Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh what fun....iNSD is May 1st....

Non-scrapbook friends....iNSD is (inter)National Scrapbooking Day! Really? Oh, yeah. Crazy sales, chats, freebies, store sales....oh, I'm so overwhelmed already and it doesn't start until May 1st! I'm spending the day with my flesh and blood Scrap Cellar Girls, who else?

The awesome Kristin Rutten at Log Your Memory teamed up with Simple Scrapper to create a iNSD planner! No, really, it's that big!!! AND it's free! If you weren't there for the chat, you can grab the planner here.


How ridiculously cute is this kit?
Available in the iNSD grab bag available 5/1 from Pixie Perfect Designs, exclusively at Scrapable!!!
(And that's not all....there are lots more goodies in this grab bag, but what good is a grab bag without a few surprises?!)

A recent weekly challege at LYM got me to answer the question you may have asked yourself (or really are wondering why I'm blogging all my scrapbook pages) - Why do you scrapbook? Well.....


There's a little digi page with photos of my recent paper scrapbooking in the Scrap Cellar.

Like I've said before....it's a gentle madness, this hobby. Ah.

Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment