Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Saturday Morning

Don't really know why, but I'm feeling a measure less tense that usual. Maybe it was the couple of days off work that I took to be 100% MOM, or having a good idea of what I want to focus on, either way, I woke up this morning with a renewed sense of hope that I would be able to make the most of this weekend. Nothing profound here, just living on a Saturday, which is profoundly wonderful.

I made breakfast this morning that didn't involve shaking the contents of a box into a bowl:


I laughed at Ana's attempts to raise both her eyebrows separately:


I finished the scrapbook pages that I started last night:


I did an assignment from Shimelle Laine's Blogging for Scrapbookers (this post, and the scrapbook photo set up).

Next, I get to take my little Karate Kids to their class, going to my mom's house to watch Pretty in Pink (because when I mentioned that Ana might be ready for John Hughes movies, she gushed that she LOVES those movies), then, who knows....saving cleaning the house for tomorrow after church....

1 comment: