Saturday, August 8, 2009

Matt and the Anakin Flowers

So, Matt and I have deep conversations all the time. I usually try to relate the content to something he understands. So today we were talking about how we need to pull some weeds around our house. I explained that we have a responsibility to take care of our home, and that's one of the things we could do to make it look nicer. That lead to a discussion about why there are weeds in the first place.
Matt: Why are they even weeds?
Me: Well, weeds are kind of like flowers that got out of hand and grow too fast until they take over the whole place. They are like flowers with a dark side.
Matt: I get it, they are like Anakin flowers. Anakin, in case you are not a Star Wars fan, is Anakin Skywalker, or who Darth Vader is before he goes over to the "dark side".
Made sense to Matt. Made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment