|Photo take in April....I was alone today!|
2. It's too blessed hot outside.
3. I'm glad my car's air conditioning works.
4. Robert Pattinson isn't really a good singer. (listening to Twilight soundtrack)
5. The only good thing about working on a Saturday is you can turn your music up.
6. Why wasn't I born rich instead of beautiful?
7. I haven't seen my daughter in 2 weeks, but I have to work today.
8. I'm going to make something good for dinner, but what, I don't know. I should have something healthy.
9. I have a 40% off coupon for the Blick Art store burning a hole in my wallet.
10. A few months ago, I wouldn't even go in the art supply store because I was afraid they would know I was pretending to be an artist.
11. The people at the art store are not snobs, they're nice and helpful. That guy Emmett is sweet and he doesn't think I'm pretending to be an artist.
12. Snobs are snobs and I try to avoid them.
13. People may think I'm a snob, but the truth is I'm really shy.
14. I have focaccia in the fridge and I will use them to make something yummy tonight.
15. Actually, I think I'll ask my boyfriend (or man friend, as my mom calls him) to make dinner - he's a better cook.
16. iTunes genius chose Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now" for the Indie Rock mix....that's kinda funny.
17. When I get home, I'm going to make a list of 17 random thoughts that came to me on my way to work today.