Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh March, you lucky month! A brief, brief overview

I created a layout last night as part of a challenge from the Guest Designer, Suzy Iverson of SuzyQ scraps, using her new Serendipity kit.


Also, one of my digital layouts was selected to be published in the Log Your Memory 2010 Yearbook! I'm beyond excited about that and feel incredibly lucky to have found such a great bunch of on-line ladies to create with. It's this one here.

Just bummed that my real-life scrappin' gals at the Scrap Cellar won't be able to get together this month - sending them good vibes for health and new grand daughters and husbands!

Ana had a blast on her trip to Washington DC at the end of last month....I'll post pictures soon.

Hope your days are full of luck and dimes!


2 comments:

  1. Cute layout. You are having fun with digital aren't you!! I haven't got into that yet...maybe someday. Continue sharing as I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO thrilled about your PUBLISHED news!!! Can't WAIT to see it! And I'm really loving this particular page - you are so talented! I'm counting the seconds until we hit the Cellar again!

    And can't wait to hear about Ana's trip!

    ReplyDelete