Saturday, March 27, 2010

Checking In

Peacock from here
This was a very good week. I got my hair cut - I call it short (took off 5 inches), but it's really just past my shoulders. I'd been hanging on to my long hair as kind of a security blanket for the past year. I felt ready to break free, finally. Then, I finally got something at work I've been hoping for - feeling kind of proud of myself for hanging in there. And, finally, I finished the Sweet Talk Journaling Challenge at Log Your Memory. Focus, my friends, is working for me!

I've completed these layouts, as well. Have I mentioned I'm so addicted to the digital scrapbooking and paper scrapping, which was once all I did, now feels so HARD, like I'm trying to scrap with my elbows!



That's all I have for today. Once again, I thank my Ana for proofreading :) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment