Friday, August 27, 2010

Holy Cow!

Guess what? Remember my dream bookstore
 



Here are a couple new ones:
 

The kit: Everywhere to Me, Laura Banasiak Designs
The journaling:
These are the scrap cellar girls, my paper scrapping girlfriends. We get together once a month to spend a day (or night) scrapping, supporting, eating goodies, laughing and sharing. Though I’ve known Leanne for over 20 years, I’ve only known her sis, Laura and their friend, Peggy for about a year. I feel like I’ve always known them . I’ve always longed for a group of friends who got me, who supported me, and I’ve found that with these ladies. They encourage me to try different things and lavish me with their friendship and support. They are truly good for my soul!
For the Art Journal Caravan



Kit: Place Vendome by Miss Vivi

Hope you're having a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published. Do you have a link to that or is it a paper magazine?
    Cellar Girls....yes, good for the soul!! I'm honored I made one of your digi-pages!!
    Looking forward to tomorrow. Hope Matt starts feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss, Cindi...awesome layouts!! Oh, how I envy you and your scrap cellar. I told Leanne I am coming your way next summer and we better have a scrap cellar night planned!!!;)

    Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete