Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little Story....in Digiland








Remember Paper Dolls? I remember going to the store with my mom (wish I could remember the store...might have been Woolworth's) and having dozens of paper doll books to choose from. I remember one I had with babies and toddlers, and I remember playing with them while in the waiting room of my Grandma's doctor's office. How delighted I was to find digital "paper dolls". These were made using the Ultimate Art Doll Collection by Tangie Baxter.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVED paper dolls and yes, I did get them at Woolworth's. Thanks for these happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CE - love the post! And love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored paper dolls!! I still have several of them actually!!!:)

    What fun you had...love it. And I love your new blog background!!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored paper dolls when I was a young girl.

    I posted a video on my art blog along with an update of where I am with the Artistic Mother projects.

    http://artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/09/artistic-mother-video.html

    ReplyDelete