Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Night Family Art

Tonight, after dinner and homework, (and Dancing with the Stars....I had to see Jennifer Grey....no one puts Baby in a corner), I twisted the kids' arms and got them to do a little art (Well, I twisted Matt's arm, Ana was all in....she loves to play with our art materials). Using an activity from Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists: 52 Creative Exercises to Make Drawing Fun by Carla Sonheim, we created "Picasso dogs"....drawing each dog body part and then turning the paper 90 degrees, and finally connecting the parts. We colored them in with Copic markers and hung them on the fridge!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice!!! And....we now have Copics??? How did I not know this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live in your house!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

    p.s. AND I'm ordering this book on Amazon right now!!!

    ReplyDelete