Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My December Daily Book --- Finally!!!


This December I worked on a page-a-day scrapbook based on the Ali Edward's December Daily albums. I decided to go eclectic with my pages and vary each page size and format. While this was really outside of my comfort zone, it was a lot of fun adding the different elements and I often found myself saying, "Just one more page and I'll go to bed!" I still have 5 days to add, but, ya know, I've kind of lost the holiday spirit and it's really hard to finish it....but I will....someday. Here are just a few of my pages:















3 comments:

  1. Great job of finishing! I'm only a 1/4th done with mine. I've got notes and pics...I need to finish this. Thanks for sharing...it is so beautiful!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE it! I love your free style and how you use your embellishments. It's beautiful and fun and whimsical and sweet and colorful and lively and . . . perfect! (It really is!) Bring it with on Saturday so I can take a closer look, ok? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have put the whole book on there, lol

    ReplyDelete