- the rest of the house will wake up and there will be places to go, mouths to feed, and a dog to take out.
- I'll need to choose one of the many projects I have started and commit some time to completing it.
- some small corner of my house will become clean again, laundry started, dishes washed, and toilets scrubbed.
- I will realize that the grass needs to be cut before the neighbors start complaining.
- the cats will crash into the wall because their play has become more spirited.
- the TV will go on, and Spongebob will be drowning out the quiet hum of the air conditioner in its last day of use (hopefully) for the summer.
- my coffee will be ready.
- I will realize that all I wanted to accomplish in this day can never be done.
- I will sigh, and begin to do the best I can with this day I've been given.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
In a few moments on a Saturday morning
In a few moments on a Saturday morning,....