Despite my mini-kitchen, I present to you Cool Whip cookies! My darling baker, Ana, assisted in this experiement and whipped up (get it?) several dozen of these yummy treats tonight. The recipe follows....
And the recipe....
(We used Devil's Food, obviously - more Matt friendly....we'll try Lemon too, as any flavor cake mix may be substituted)from Allrecipes
• 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 2 eggs
• 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
• 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheets.
2. Beat together the whipped topping and eggs together. Add the lemon cake mix and continue to mix. Dough will be sticky. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of confectioners’ sugar and roll to coat. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 11 minutes. Cool on racks.